Monday 20 February 2012

Even boys love our jewellery!

It makes you wonder what boys think sometimes! When my son was born, no one had given me any idea what children could be like. Luckily my son was better than textbook. Slept through the night at 4-5 weeks, hardly ever cried, was never sick on me and ALWAYS liked cars. When my mum and I started Purple Sorbet 9 months ago I thought my son would just 'automatically' know that jewellery was for girls and boy, (no pun intended) how wrong I was. Harrison was often around when my mum and I would make our jewellery and was always interested in the crystals and other materials we used but one day I was getting them ready to take to one of the hairdressers and he put 5 bracelets on his arm. Then declaring 'my like - mummy's'. I was like 'no honey their for girls. Well the look on his face said it all. It was like i'd taken all of his toy cars out of his hands and thrown them in a incinerator!! Well that taught me one thing - nothing is just for girls!


Clare, my sisters housemate, ordered out Sorbet Purple this week - for a guy at her work. Apparently it went down a storm! Not what I thought but apparently it did. The simple fact is, is doesn't matter what people think, it matters what your confidence exudes! I will quite happily wear any item of clothing or jewellery as long as I feel comfortable in it, everyone has their own sense of style. My son has quickly realised that as much as he likes the materials that we use, he now won't wear them (he's now 3) as he's decided their Mummy's and Granny's!


Our ranges are simple and sophisticated and we will ALWAYS try and accommodate peoples requirements. We make to size as we've realised one size doesn't fit all, we'll alter designs if you wanted something slightly different and the best thing, we're always here to help. So if you have any questions or queries, pop us an email to sales@purplesorbetjewellery.com and check out our designs at www.purplesorbetjewellery.com.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment